Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Working Week: 39 Hours
Reporting Line: Head of Communications and Marketing
The ISPCC is seeking a Digital Marketing Executive to join its Communications and Marketing team.
Based in Dublin, this role presents an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated, creative individual to join the busy team at Ireland’s national child protection charity.
The successful candidate will be responsible for contributing to the delivery of a high-impact marketing and communications strategy for ISPCC and Childline.
- Formulate and implement the ISPCC’s digital marketing plans to deliver on the organisation’s objectives;
- Create, manage and implement integrated digital media campaigns incorporating PPC, display advertising, Google Adwords, social media, email, content marketing and provide analysis of results;
- Create and publish compelling, relevant content, including promoted content, to drive engagement, reach and grow the community across all ISPCC’s digital channels;
- Implement successful email marketing campaigns by developing and reporting on targeted content distributed across ISPCC databases;
- Ensure all content is on-brand and consistent in terms of style, tone of voice and quality;
- Update and provide support on ISPCC’s websites (ISPCC.ie and Childline.ie);
- Monitor market developments to capitalise on trends and innovations for the ISPCC;
- Identify the most effective ways in which to utilise resources to illustrate key messages;
- Ensure all website content is optimised for search engines (SEO and PPC);
- Manage a digital marketing budget, coordinate the media planning and media buying of digital advertising campaigns across all relevant platforms;
- Provide detailed analysis and reporting on digital campaigns and website performance (google analytics);
- Respond to all (redirecting where appropriate to other ISPCC Depts.) queries that come in via ISPCC social networks.
Essential Requirements & Person Specification:
- Third level qualification in a digital marketing related discipline;
- Strong digital and social media know-how, with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a digital marketing role;
- Excellent communication and storytelling skills, with an understanding of brand tone of voice and writing for web and social;
- Experienced in using content management and email marketing systems;
- Design-orientated, with competency in using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects etc.);
- Experience in capturing and editing photos and video is expected;
- An organised individual with exceptional attention to detail, ability to manage a diverse workload and work to deadlines;
- A proven record of growing the reach of a brand/organisation and building engagement with a desired audience;
- Creative mind – able to identify opportunities and develop them to deliver maximum returns to the organisation;
- Strong understanding of the Irish media landscape and of the media consumption habits of young people;
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team within and external to the ISPCC;
- Results-orientated, with a strong analytical approach and excellent practical Google Analytics skills.
Key Relationships / Contacts (Internal)
• ISPCC: CEO, Head of Communications and Marketing, Communications Co-ordinator, Director of Fundraising and team and the Director of Services and team.
Interested candidates should send completed application form to our HR Department by email email@example.com by noon on Tuesday 29th October, 2019.