ISPCC is Ireland’s national child protection charity and amongst its range of services operates Childline, the FREE confidential listening service for children and young people in Ireland. We are for children - supporting, empowering, and advocating for change on their behalf. Building resilience is at the core of what we do.
We are currently seeking applications for the role of Head of People and Transformation with the ISPCC. This role combines a blend of strategic and operational HR business leadership functions. The successful candidate will be responsible for the design and implementation of various people, talent, culture and organisational development-related initiatives.
Reporting to the CEO, this role will involve working alongside the leadership team and playing a pivotal role in building a culture which enables the organisation to continue to deliver on its mission.
• Development and delivery of ISPCC people strategy and policies to facilitate the achievement of overall ISPCC goals
• Organisational development to transform and develop the organisation in line with ISPCC objectives
• Talent management to create a high-performance, sustainable organisation
• Provide overall leadership and guidance to the HR function, overseeing organisational development, talent management, HR operations, and HR services and workforce management
• Ensure a collaborative team environment that supports ISPCC strategy, values, mission and vision for the future
• Provide practical formal/informal executive coaching and development in all areas of leadership, particularly in cultural creation, alignment and change management at the individual, team, and organisational level
• At least eight years of HR experience, of which a minimum of three years significant experience at senior leadership level. Some experience of not-for-profit or charity area may be an advantage
• CIPD accreditation and/or degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent
• Demonstrated strong leadership, collaboration, project management, problem-solving, change-management and influencing skills
• Experience serving as an advisor to the CEO and executive leadership team
• Extensive experience working across multi-disciplinary teams with strong communication and relationship-building skills at all levels in an organisatio
• Strong knowledge of employment law
• Track record of achievement in an ambitious organisation
• Experience of managing a range of stakeholders, internal and external
• Possesses the requisite knowledge, skills and attributes to manage the people agenda during a period of transformation