In 2017, the ISPCC needed to raise almost 77% of its funding through donations. Our donors place enormous trust in us to spend the money they donate wisely. We are committed to providing clear and transparent information about how we raise our money, how we account for it and how we spend it.
The ISPCC is funded in several ways:
- We fundraise through donations from the general public, campaigns and events. You can read more about these here.
- We receive funding from our Corporate Partners, Trusts and Foundations.
- We apply for funding from Government bodies to deliver some of our services on a contracted basis.
- In 2017, almost 77% of our income was from fundraising.
- In 2017 55,645.5 volunteer hours were donated to the ISPCC by volunteers across Ireland.
- The salary of the CEO is €115,000, and is set by the Remuneration Committee of the Board and submitted to the Board for approval.
- In addition, the CEO has the use of a leased car due to the travel involved in the post. The salary set out above is inclusive; no further payments are made and no pension contributions are made.
- The salaries of our senior managers are disclosed in line with best practice, in our annual report, here:
You can read much more about our financial performance and our outcomes in our most recent annual report.
ISPCC Commitment to Fundraising Best Practice
The ISPCC has signed up to the Resolution regarding the Statement of Guiding Principles for Fundraising. ISPCC is fully committed to achieving the high standards contained within the Statement of Guiding Principles for Fundraising developed by the ICTR
We commit to doing this by:-
- Maintaining high levels of fundraising practice
- Providing high levels of accountability and transparency to our donors and prospective donors
- Providing clarity and assurances to you about how we spend your money
ISPCC Financial Reports & Fundraising Documents
The ISPCC publishes financial audited accounts on an annual basis. A summary of accounts for 2016 is available to download here.
ISPCC Public Compliance Statement, Donor Charter For Fundraising and Fundraising Feedback Procedure documents are available to download below.
If you have any questions relating to anything you read here or have not found the answer to a query, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond within three working days.