Ryanair Hosts Digital Donation Day In Aid Of ISPCC Childline
Ryanair, Ireland's No 1 airline, is to host a Digital Donation Day on the Ryanair.com website in aid of ISPCC Childline - Ryanair's chosen charity partner for 2018.
Digital Donation Day will run on Wednesday 27 June, when all Ryanair customers in Ireland will be invited to make a donation to ISPCC Childline either by text to 50300 or online here. The fundraising link can be accessed via the 'donate now' button on the Ryanair website, in emails and on social media during the 24 hours of 27 June.
As an added incentive, everyone who donates to ISPCC Childline during Ryanair's Digital Donation Day will be entered into a draw to win Ryanair flight vouchers.
Terms and conditions apply as outlined below:
- Text RYANAIR to 50300 to donate €4 to ISPCC Childline and to be entered into a draw to win Ryanair vouchers. Text costs €4.
- ISPCC Childline will receive a minimum of €3.60. One text = one entry.
- Winners will be randomly selected and notified by phone call.
- Entrants details will not be entered into a promotional database.
- Entrants must be 18+.
- Competition opens on Friday 22nd June @ 9am.
- Competition closes on Monday 2nd July @ 9am.
- Charges will be deducted from the entrant’s credit if they are a prepay customer and from the entrant’s bill if they are a postpay customer.
- Entrants will receive a receipt message for each entry.
- One text will be considered as one entry so donors can enter multiple times.
- Service limited to Republic of Ireland donors only.
- Any attempted entries received before or after the starting / closing date will be disregarded.
- ISPCC and Ryanair staff are excluded from entering the competition.