Children and Young People
- Children and young people can avail of a free, one-to-one, confidental text messaging support service by texting the word ‘Bully’ to 50101. This service is available from 10am – 4am every day. This service is provided by ISPCC Childline.
- Call Childline on 1800 66 66 66 (24 hours a day) - free, confidential and anonymous
- Log onto Chilldine Online www.childline.ie to use the one-to-one live web chat
Parents, Guardians, Teachers
- Call ISPCC Support Line - 01 676 7960: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Log on www.ispcc.ie/services for information on ISPCC Support Services
If you would like to refer a child or parent to the service or find out more please contact our head office on 01 234 200.