Team Of Us Together for Childline Terms and Conditions:
Competition opening date: 9am March 15th
Competition Closing Date: 6pm March 27th
The following terms and conditions relate to the Team Of Us Together for Childline Competition (the ‘Competition’) run by Childline and supported by Vodafone Ireland Limited. The below terms are in addition to and form part of the Vodafone General Competition Terms and Conditions, which are viewable on https://n.vodafone.ie/terms/comp.html, together the “Terms”. By entering the Competition, you accept and agree to be bound by the Terms:
- Eligibility: The Competition can be entered by anyone over the age of 18.
- How to Enter: To enter the Competition, eligible participants must visit idonate.ie and purchase at least one ticket for the Team of us together for childline jersey competition to be in with a chance of winning. All entries must be received by idonate before 6pm on March 27th.
- Entries: To enter, eligible participants must visit idonate.ie and purchase at least one ticket for the Team of us together for childline jersey competition. Tickets are 10 euro each. All proceeds go to ISPCC Childline. All winners are subject to one prize only.
- The prize: The prize is a signed Ireland rugby jersey. The jersey will be signed only by the player of whom it belonged to. They jersey will be from the Ireland vs England match day 20TH March 2021 as well as the players cap number and squad number.
- Winner: The winner will be picked by random selection. The winner is only entitled to win one jersey even if they have more than one winning ticket. The winner will be chosen on March 29th.
- In the event that the winner declines the prize awarded to him/her or is deemed ineligible to win the prize, or if, following reasonable efforts, Vodafone is unable to contact the winner after reasonable efforts have been made, the winner shall forthwith relinquish any right or entitlement to the prize and Vodafone may award the prize to another entrant, selected at random or runner up. Vodafone does not accept any responsibility if an entrant to the competition is not able to take up the prize.
- Any prize is as stated in any messaging or promotions advertising such competition. No cash or other alternative will be offered and prizes are non-transferable. Vodafone reserves the right at its sole discretion to alter any prize or substitute the prize with cash to the same value for any reason and without notification.
- By entering the competition, entrants acknowledge that the winners details may be provided to our third agent to arrange provision of the any applicable prize.
- By accepting the prize, the winner grants Vodafone the right to use and publish his/her name and picture in such media as Vodafone may choose (including but not limited to the internet) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration.