How We Are Funded
The ISPCC Is Funded In Several Ways:
- We fundraise through donations from the general public, campaigns and events. You can read more about these here.
- We receive funding from our Corporate Partners, Trusts and Foundations.
- We apply for funding from Government bodies to deliver some of our services on a contracted basis.
- Between September 2018 and October 2019, almost 80 per cent of our income was from fundraising.
- Between October 2018 and September 2019, over 46,988 volunteer hours were donated to the ISPCC by volunteers across Ireland.
- The salary of the CEO is €110,000, and is set by the Remuneration Committee of the Board and submitted to the Board for approval.
- In addition, the CEO has a car allowance of €10,000 due to the travel involved in the post.
- The salary set out above is inclusive; no further payments are made and no pension contributions are made.
The salaries of our senior managers are disclosed in line with best practice, in our Report and Financial Statements for 2018 / 2019.
You can read much more about our financial performance and our outcomes in our most recent report.
ISPCC Commitment to Fundraising Best Practice
The ISPCC has signed up to the Resolution regarding the Statement of Guiding Principles for Fundraising.
ISPCC is fully committed to achieving the high standards contained within the Statement of Guiding Principles for Fundraising developed by the ICT.
We Commit To Doing This By:
- Maintaining high levels of fundraising practice
- Providing high levels of accountability and transparency to our donors and prospective donors
- Providing clarity and assurances to you about how we spend your money
ISPCC Financial Reports & Fundraising Documents The ISPCC publishes financial audited accounts on an annual basis.
A summary of accounts for the period of October 2018 to September 2019 can be viewed here.
If you have any questions relating to anything you read here or have not found the answer to a query, please contact us at [email protected] and we will respond within three working days.