ISPCC Support Line
The ISPCC’s Support Line can be contacted between 9am and 1pm today by calling 087 3519425. (Please note that this number changes every morning, so please check back here for up-to-date details).
The ISPCC Support Line provides a confidential listening service, offering information, advice and emotional support to members of the public who contact us on any issue in relation to child protection and welfare.
The service is a preventative service, primarily aimed at individuals who have family relationship or parenting needs, as well as those who may have concerns in relation to children. This service enables the individual caller to talk over their needs with a professional ISPCC staff member who offers non-judgemental support, information and guidance.
ISPCC Support Line Provides
- Information on services available / signposting
- Advice on family relationship issues, parenting and coping strategies
- Advice on child development and the impact of certain situations on children
- Guidance and referral to statutory services to assist and support with child welfare and protection issues
- Support and guidance on issues such as bullying, cyber safety, mental health, child abuse, parenting and social support
The ISPCC’s Support Line can be contacted between 9am and 1pm Monday to Friday, by calling 01 676 7960, emailing [email protected] or by writing to any local ISPCC office.