More Ways To Support Us
Your generous donation of €250 or above in a calendar year enables us to claim an additional 45% back from Revenue on top of your donation – at no cost to you. This allows your donation to go even further, supporting ISPCC Childline to provide a range of services directly to children and families across Ireland. Click below to find out how to do it now (it only takes a minute or two).
Have you taken part in an event or challenge to raise funds for Childline or the ISPCC? If you want to lodge funds raised from the challenge the click the button below. You will then have to fill out a few form details before the funds are transferred. If you have any issues then contact [email protected]
Donate your unused holiday currency!
Have you returned from holiday with unwanted foreign currency, or do you have old foreign currency and notes hidden away in the back of a drawer?
If so, why not clear your cupboards, donate your unwanted currency and help support children across Ireland?
- The smallest donation can make a huge difference. As little as €5 in converted currency can help answer a call to Childline.
- We can accept all forms of currency in notes or coin.
- Simply post your currency to: ISPCC, Unit 3, Block 3, Harbour Square, Crofton Road, Dun Laoghaire, Dublin.
Retail Collection Boxes
Could you place a Retail Collection Box in your Business?
The ISPCC’s Retail Collection Boxes provide vaulable income for our Childline service. We are so grateful to the many businesses, retail and commercial outlets across Ireland who make this possible, as well as the members of the public who donate so generously.
If you would like to support us by placing a collection box in your premises, please contact comm[email protected] or call us on 0818 50 40 50.
Your special day can make a real and lasting difference to the lives of some of the most vulnerable children in Ireland.
Whether you are having a traditional wedding, a civil partnership, or simply celebrating your lives together, we have favours to suit you.
We offer personalised business-sized cards and have a number of different samples to choose from.
Suggested donation: €500
(This is a suggested donation based on the printing costs for the ISPCC. If you require any other quantities, or have any special requests, then please contact us directly and we will be happy to help.)
Next Steps – now that you have said I do!
- Email ISPCC Wedding Favours or call 0818 50 40 50
- What we need to know: wedding date, type of card, the sample you would like and the quantity needed
- Once your order is ready you will be notified and cards will be dispatched by post (registered post optional for additional fee)
- Please note we require at least 10 working days’ notice before your wedding date in order to print and deliver personalised favours to you in time.