More Ways To Support Us
Recycle your used stamps!
You can help to support our services by turning your used stamps into money.
- All you need to do is put your used stamps into an envelope and send to: ISPCC, 29 Lower Baggot Street, Dublin 2
- There’s no need to lift them off the envelope, but we do ask if you can please cut off as much of the envelope as possible from around them, as seen in the image across.
- This saves our staff invaluable time in the process. Even a little stamp can make a big difference. Thank you for your support.
Donate your unused holiday currency!
Have you returned from holiday with unwanted foreign currency, or do you have old foreign currency and notes hidden away in the back of a drawer?
If so, why not clear your cupboards, donate your unwanted currency and help support children across Ireland?
- The smallest donation can make a huge difference. As little as €5 in converted currency can help answer a call to Childline.
- We can accept all forms of currency in notes or coin.
- Simply post your currency to: ISPCC, 29 Lower Baggot Street, Dublin 2.
Retail Collection Boxes
Could you place a Retail Collection Box in your Business?
The ISPCC’s Retail Collection Boxes provide vaulable income for our Childline service. We are so grateful to the many businesses, retail and commercial outlets across Ireland who make this possible, as well as the members of the public who donate so generously.
If you would like to support us by placing a collection box in your premises, please contact [email protected] or call us on 1850 50 40 50.
Your special day can make a real and lasting difference to the lives of some of the most vulnerable children in Ireland.
Whether you are having a traditional wedding, a civil partnership, or simply celebrating your lives together, we have favours to suit you.
We offer personalised business-sized cards and have a number of different samples to choose from.
Suggested donation: €500
(This is a suggested donation based on the printing costs for the ISPCC. If you require any other quantities, or have any special requests, then please contact us directly and we will be happy to help.)
Next Steps – now that you have said I do!
- Email ISPCC Wedding Favours or call 1850 50 40 50
- What we need to know: wedding date, type of card, the sample you would like and the quantity needed
- Once your order is ready you will be notified and cards will be dispatched by post (registered post optional for additional fee)
- Please note we require at least 10 working days’ notice before your wedding date in order to print and deliver personalised favours to you in time.