How We Are Governed
- The ISPCC is a registered charity and is governed by a Board of Directors.
- The Directors may serve a maximum of three consecutive three year terms on the Board.
- The maximum number of directors on the Board is twelve.
- The Board meets at least nine times a year.
- The Board has three standing committees – the Audit Committee, the Remuneration Committee and the Nominations and Corporate Governance Committee. Our board members are not remunerated for their work.
- All Board members have been garda vetted and all have completed Children First online training.
The ISPCC publishes its annual accounts and annual report in line with best practice, the charities SORP. Full information on our annual report is available here.