Get Involved In Our September Virtual Challenge – Pawsitive Steps for Children
Are you ready to join Childline by ISPCC’s latest virtual challenge, Pawsitive Steps for Children?
Challenge yourself and your pup to walk 75km this September and get active all while raising funds for Childline.
Lets all get behind this Pup-Powered Fundraising Challenge!
What you need to do now?
1. Join our Facebook group to hear from our event organizers and other participants and to get all the latest information on the challenge. You just need to be logged into Facebook and then join the group here
2. You can set up your fundraiser page in just 1 minute on the iDonate platform here
(Just click the orange “Start Fundraising” button, add a few details and your page will be ready to go!)
3. After your fundraiser page is created you need to share, share and share some more. So just take the link to your fundraiser page on iDonate and share it with work colleagues via email, share the link with any whatsapp or online groups you belong to, and share it on your social media channels like Facebook, Twitter or Linkedin. We are so grateful that you are interested in participating in this challenge as it will enable us to expand our support and services to reach more children in desperate need across Ireland. And when you raise any funds at all we will be in touch to send you out your doggie bandana to drape around your pet so get fundraising!
1. When can I start fundraising?
As soon as you have created your fundraising page you can simply share the link and let people know you and your dog are taking on the challenge. Most fundraisers will start fundraising well in advance of the challenge itself
2. When does the challenge start?
It starts on September 1st and the goal is to walk 75km with your dog by the end of September. We will send you a digital tracker so you can record how many kilometres you do each day. It’s a good idea to update your donors with photos of you and/or your puppy on your daily walks.
3. How do I know how many kilometres I (and my dog) have walked?
We recommend you use an app on your Smartphone or watch to track the distance you have covered during each walk.
4. When will I get my doggie bandana?
Towards the end of August we will sending these out our fundraisers. As we have ordered a limited amount active fundraisers (fundraisers who have raised any funds) will be prioritised
5. What do I do if I have any issues with setting up my fundraiser page or receiving my tracker/bandana?
For the quickest response we recommend you ask in the Facebook group or you can email the challenge organiser [email protected]