Thank you for your interest in fundraising for ISPCC Childline - we really appreciate your support.
We want your fundraising endeavours to be enjoyable, as well as being safe and legal, so please read these terms and conditions before completing our forms.
If you need any more information, we're just a phone call away.
Contact the fundraising team on 1850 50 40 50.
In order to organise and conduct a fundraising event in the name of ISPCC Childline, you must:
- Be 18 years of age or older (if you are under 18 years of age, you will need permission from a parent / guardian)
- Complete a Fundraising Event form and submit it to ISPCC Childline at least 30 days prior to your event
Please do not make any announcements or publicise any such fundraising event until ISPCC Childline gives approval.
Fundraising activities must be conducted in accordance with all applicable laws.
- ISPCC Childline is happy to offer advice and guidance for co-ordinating your activity, however, the overall running of the event, including expenses, promotion, record-keeping and management is ultimately your responsibility
- ISPCC Childline insurance cannot extend to volunteer events - we recommend you seek independent insurance advice
- Please advise ISPCC Childline of any changes to details provided in this form prior to your event
- Before organising a public collection, please contact your local Garda station for advice regarding necessary permits
- If you are organising a raffle where tickets are to be sold to people other than your guets, you should contact us on 1850 50 40 50
- Door-to-door calls are not permissible
- If you plan to solicit contributions, sponsorship, or in-kind gifts from businesses, please provide us with a list of potential business sponsors for review and approval prior to approaching. A list of all goods and services donated by companies should be submitted when making final remittance to ISPCC Childline
- Approval to repeat an event must be requested each year from ISPCC Childline
- The sale of CDs, books, calendars and other similar items: Due to the number of requests we receive to support this type of initiative, we have adopted a policy whereby the fundraiser is solely responsible for the co-ordination and management of the project, including: distribution, sales, finances and publicity
- Raffle and sale of property: ISPCC Childline does not participate in or promote private property raffles or lotteries
- PR and marketing: We cannot provide direct PR and marketing support to your event, however we are happy to provide support on social media where possible and agreed in advance
To comply with best practice and to protect the organisers of the event, it is recommend that at least two people are involved with the counting and remitting of proceeds.
All net proceeds must be submitted to ISPCC Childline within 30 days of the conclusion of the event.
When naming your event, please do not use the ISPCC or Childline name or brand in your title - instead, you can use our name as a beneficiary of the net proceeds. For example '(Event name) to benefit ISPCC Childline'.
Prior approval must be sought from ISPCC Childline for any printed materials, advertisements, media materials and releases associated with the event.
Photographs of fundraising volunteers may be taken at ISPCC fundraising events for promotional purposes. If you do not wish to have your photograph taken, this is no problem, however we would appreciate if you could please bring this to our attention.