Recycle your used stamps!
You can help to support our services by turning your used stamps into money.
- All you need to do is put your used stamps into an envelope and send to: ISPCC, 29 Lower Baggot Street, Dublin 2
- There’s no need to lift them off the envelope, but we do ask if you can please cut off as much of the envelope as possible from around them, as seen in the image across.
- This saves our staff invaluable time in the process. Even a little stamp can make a big difference. Thank you for your support.
Donate your unused holiday currency!
Have you returned from holiday with unwanted foreign currency, or get old foreign currency and notes hidden away in the back of a drawer?
If so, why not clear your cupboards, donate your unwanted currency and help support children across Ireland?
- The smallest donation can make a huge difference. As little as €5 in converted currency can help answer a call to Childline.
- We can accept all forms of currency in notes or coin.
- Simply post your currency to: ISPCC, 29 Lower Baggot Street, Dublin 2.
Could you place a Retail Collection Box in your Business?
The ISPCC's Retail Collection Boxes provide vaulable income for our Childline service. We are so grateful to the many businesses, retail and commercial outlets across Ireland who make this possible, as well as the members of the public who donate so generously.
If you would like to support us by placing a collection box in your premises, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1850 50 40 50.
Your special day can make a real and lasting difference to the lives of some of the most vulnerable children in Ireland. Whether you are having a traditional wedding, a civil partnership, or simply celebrating your lives together, we have favours to suit you.
We offer standard or personalised tent and / or business-sized cards. We have a number of different samples to choose from.
Suggested donation structure is as follows: