Our preferred fundraising platforms are Facebook and JustGiving. They are the most convenient way for you to set up a fundraiser for the ISPCC with the least amount of fuss.
How to set up a fundraiser on Facebook:
Creating a Facebook Fundraiser is super way to raise funds. Your friends, family and co‐workers can donate easily and securely right through Facebook, and the money is deposited right into the ISPCC Childline bank account.
Not sure how to setup your fundraising event on Facebook? Follow the six easy steps below.
1. Head over to the ISPCC Childline Facebook Page
2. On the left side of the page select Fundraisers (you may have to click See More)
3. Select the Raise Money button (on the top right side of the screen)
4. Facebook will ask you to set a fundraising target and the date your fundraiser should end. These are both up to you!
5. Add a description to your fundraiser to tell your story about why you’re organising a virtual event. It’s good to tell your story ‐ it shows your friends and family members that this means something to you and they’ll be more likely to give you a donation. You can also add an image to your fundraiser to make it more personal.
How to set up a fundraiser on JustGiving:
Follow these simple steps and set up your own donation page on Just Giving. Invite family, friends and
colleagues to donate to your event and the money is transferred direct to us!
1. Go to www.justgiving.com/ISPCC
2. Click ‘Fundraising for us’ and create or log into your account
3. Let us know whether you’re taking part in an event, celebrating an occasion, fundraising in memory or doing your own thing.
4. If you can’t see your event listed, select ‘Add your own’ at the bottom of the page and tell us a bit more about your activity.
5. Choose your web address – this is the link you’ll be sharing with friends and family when asking them to donate.
6. Click ‘Create your page’