- This event has passed.
Halloween Conga Line for Childline
What is Conga Line for Childline?
Conga Line for Childline is our exciting new school campaign. We are asking students nationwide to dress up in their best Halloween outfits to school and on your break do a spooky Conga Line for Childline! Play some fang-tastic music and make a Conga Line throughout your class, school, P.E hall or yard. Each student will donate €4 to support Ireland’s only 24hr listening service for children and teenagers nationwide.
Dress to Impress:
Dance Your Heart Out:
After you’ve flaunted your fang-tastic outfits, get ready to dance! Each class will form a conga line that will make its way through the school or class, spreading joy and awareness for Childline. Remember, it’s not just about the sweets this Halloween; it’s about spreading love, kindness, and support for those who need it most. Let’s make this Halloween Conga Line for Childline a memory to last forever!
How Your School Can Take Part:
- Sign Up: Click on the ‘Register Now’ button on this page or just go here
- What does your school receive: Childline will send you a digital information booklet, post you balloons and posters for your event, and after you have fundraised for Childline, your school will receive a completion certificate and a virtual school talk to support your students on topics such as bullying, anxiety and resilience.
- Spread the Word: Share your fundraising page with friends and family via WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook, email, Twitter, and LinkedIn, and kindly ask for their support with a small donation.
- Plan Your Date: Choose a day during October to host your Conga line for Childline. We recommend October 27th as it is the last day before mid-term (but feel free to choose whatever date suits your school).
- Fundraise For Childline: Ask each student to donate €4 in aid of Childline! You can do this by emailing or WhatsApping parents and teachers your school’s fundraising page, or by collecting cash on the day. You can also add this event to your Unique or Aladdin School app.
If you have any questions at all, please ISPCC community fundraiser [email protected] or call 087 687 9895.
Why Choose to Raise Funds with Halloween Conga Line for Childline
ISPCC is a national charity dedicated to enhancing the lives of children and young people; they are at the heart of everything we do.
All funds raised will go directly towards Ireland’s only 24/hr listening service for children and teenagers nationwide, Childline.
Childline receive calls and webtexts from on average 2,000 children and teenagers every week. We support their needs and listen to any issues they are facing. The well-being of children across Ireland is our number 1 priority! To ensure we can be there for every child who contacts us, we need your support. Children’s issues range from family relationships, mental health, emotional health, friendships to abuse and sexual assault. No matter what the issue is, we are here for every child, at all times.
Our child-centred services, programmes and supports are focused on strengthening resilience and developing coping competencies.
By listening to, supporting and empowering children and young people, we strive to ensure they are better equipped to face life’s ups and downs and reach their full potential. We speak out and advocate for meaningful change that will enhance their lives today and leave a legacy of improved childhood experiences for future generations of children and young people.